We aim to make the admissions process as simple, straightforward and stress-free as it can be. Every prospective Regent student is admitted in line with the Ministry of Education Malaysia regulations and the Regent Education admission policies.
Alternatively, you may walk in to your nearest campus and include the following documents when you visit our school
You may also email your application to email@example.com
1. 2 recent passport-sized photos of the child
2.1 copy of each parents’ IC or passport (ALL pages for Passport)
3. 1 copy of the child’s birth certificate
4. 1 copy of the child’s MyKid/MyKad
5. 1 copy of the child’s current school report
6. 1 copy of vaccination records and all health records
7. 1 copy of any reports regarding your child (i.e.schooling, etc.)
Please note: a completed application submission does not guarantee your child a place at our school.